Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering does anybody own a 2016 CC S 4x2? If so do you have the factory tires on them? If you do have the tires, what are the tech specs of the tires? Mines are Dunlop but I do not know what the numbers are for the tires?

·
Registered
934 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
How does BFGOODRICH ALL TERRAIN T/A KO2 fair when it comes to pavement/ city driving? Recently, I have been going offroad quite frequently and I quite do not like the offroad xp with my Hankook dynapro HT tires (as they are not offroad tires). On road however, these are good with only a few issues. One is that I hydroplane really easily and the other is the road noise when driving 70 mph. (of course when the radio is off, when it is on it is bearable). That is why I am looking at both on and off-road tires. So far, after some research BFGOODRICH ALL TERRAIN T/A KO2 seems to be the best option for a circumstance like mines.

Just as an FYI, my driving consists of mainly city driving but I am recently having to go off road to get some things done, so that is why I am in the market for a tire that has both on road and off road capabilities.

·
Premium Member
5,729 Posts
You need to tell us what size tires you are interested in. Until then we can't determine if they will fit or not.
If you go to the same size that are on there now,they will fit.
People here use different tire manufacturers for their specific needs.
Determineing which is better is subjective.
No matter what you decide, buy a tire gauge!

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Thanks for the reminder fellow S model owner

You need to tell us what size tires you are interested in. Until then we can't determine if they will fit or not.
If you go to the same size that are on there now,they will fit.
People here use different tire manufacturers for their specific needs.
Determineing which is better is subjective.
No matter what you decide, buy a tire gauge!

I apologize @whistler for forgetting to post the tire size. Here it is: P265/70-16 ::smile::

I will also go ahead and include that in my original post.

Thanks also for tip on the terra grapplers

·
Premium Member
5,729 Posts
Is that the size of your Dunlops? If so should not be a problem.
The size you mentioned on a 4x4 is stock..Not sure on a two wheel drive.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Is that the size of your Dunlops? If so should not be a problem.
The size you mentioned on a 4x4 is stock..Not sure on a two wheel drive.
Yup! I went and checked right now. That is the size of my tires on my 2wd fronty. The dunlops i have are not good for off roading as they are not off road tires. :frown: I also plugged that number into discount tire and it said that the goodrich would fit my fronty so... B4 I actually go and buy them, I will double check with the tech to make sure that they fit.

What tires is your Fronty wearing @whistler? I read your sig but was unable to find out what tires you were using. ::wink::

·
Premium Member
5,729 Posts
I run 265/75/16's Toyo MT's.
I need to go taller but not until I install the new gearing.

Attachments

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I run 265/75/16's Toyo MT's.
I need to go taller but not until I install the new gearing.
dey look good dawg! ::wink:: I like them but I am an mpg freak so....::grin::

1 - 10 of 10 Posts