Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a KC and wondering how much different the truck handles compared to CC LB? I mean my KC can be a bear sometimes with the turning radius. But how different is it compared to a CC LB? I'm just curious

·
Registered
602 Posts
ya i got the crewcab longbed it can be a ***** to pull a U-turn or also a ***** to pull in a parking place with cars on both sides got to pull in back out & pull in and back out a few times to get straight or say F it that works pretty good to

pros- with a toolbox u still got a bed left to put stuff it

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
I love my 08 CC LB. However, the full size GMC van and F-150 CC I used to own both turned tighter and parked easier in a lot. The Frontier at low speed turns about as well as the Titanic steering around an iceberg.
On another note, when I bought my 08 LB the price difference for the identical truck in a SB was only $100 less.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Love my truck but turning radius sucks no doubt about it. My wife's 08 Max turning radius sucks as well. It was easier to park my Titan or her Murano.

·
Registered
202 Posts
I was A bit unhappy with the way my CC LB leaned in turns. when the Hellwig Rear Sway bar became available I got one right away. Oh yeh, MUCH MUCH better now. If I bought a new Frontier tomorrow the First Mod i would do is a Hellwig rear sway bar.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts