Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had my GF for 2 years now (practically lives with me) - small white, petite thang, cooks for me, always been good to me.

I go away on vacation for a week, come back and something just doesn't seem right . I asked my Father if he had seen anything happen with my GF and he acts clueless.

So fast forward to 3 weeks later... I'm coming home from work when bam clear as day right in my Kitchen I catch my Father red handed with his meat in my GF.

I was PISSED, told him to get his meat out of my GF and GTFO, needless to say my GF got turned off. I just couldn't get over it and that night kicked my GF to the curb.

Now it's been 2 weeks since the incident and that I've been without my GF and about 10 minutes ago my Father had the audacity to ask my how my GF has been. - when he's the damn reason we ain't together no more.

Should I start swingin at him?

or

Pack my stuff and be on my way.

heres pics of my GF for the pervs on here...

i just had to share this with everyone. . saw it on another forum and i lol'd

For those that still haven't figured it out... GF = George Foreman.

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
I see you like the skinny white GF's. I tend to prefer the Big and Black beauties,LOL!

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
JERRY! JERRY! JERRY!

...wait, uh nevermind! Ravenswood, good choice of wine, from my hometown.

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Don't letta GF mess up the father son bond... just ask him to wipe off his juice when finished.

·
Registered
346 Posts
I saw this over on my350z 2 weeks ago. I knew what it was halfway through reading it haha

-Danny (is teh shmart)

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Don't letta GF mess up the father son bond... just ask him to wipe off his juice when finished.
Haha.... thats great... I was reading that and going WTF are you ufking serious!!! I would have killed him!!! Then after my neck got all tense, I saw the pictures... lol:comphead::laugh::laugh::laugh:

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
:laugh::laugh: I was looking at FML.com at the same time and thought this was one of the posts...at the end of the message I was looking for the button to click saying "Yeah, your life sucks"

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
I'm quite the unforgiving prix, as some of you might have read this afternoon in the thread about a woman eating her baby's brain, and you just got me all fired up again. At least this has a better ending.....Good one!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts