Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My new/used 2015 SV has stained carpet and looks like the detail crew attempted shampooing. Nissan part had expensive carpet replace from factory. Has anyone taken theirs out and put in spray liner and if so does that make it super loud from road noise and exhaust?

·
Registered
73 Posts
If you want any resale value, find replacement carpet. Bare floors in most vehicles without carpet installed is not pretty and has many protrusions, attachment points and other unsightly things that the carpet makes aesthetically appealing.

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
Agreed

Sent from my iPhone 7 plus using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just discovered the weather tech mats that covers most of unsightly areas. Think this is what I'm looking for. You brought up a good point tho. Thanks

·
Registered
2,035 Posts

·
Registered
844 Posts
My new/used 2015 SV has stained carpet and looks like the detail crew attempted shampooing. Nissan part had expensive carpet replace from factory. Has anyone taken theirs out and put in spray liner and if so does that make it super loud from road noise and exhaust?
Never removed the carpet from a Frontier, so not sure specifically. I have however removed the vinyl floor and sound deadening material from an 80's Toyota Pickup I owned. I did spray in bedliner, looked great at first but once it was dirty and scratched up I regretted spending the money on it. It was noisier and hotter but, those trucks weren't very refined in the first place.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts