Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i blew mine and have no clue where its located i checked in the engine and under the dash. thanks and no i dont have a manual

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
it says jack about the where the fuses are pffff, thanks for the links tho guys

i think you have more threads than posts
and you post stupid sh!t like this just to get your post count higher.

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
no one can help me out on this lol

·
Registered
260 Posts
it says jack about the where the fuses are pffff, thanks for the links tho guys
It's in there if you look for it. See page LT-35 for a description of the cargo lamp wiring and fuse number, and page LT-34 for a numbered fuse box diagram. Can't get much easier than that!

Heath

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lol i found it it was under some weird name you wouldnt think it would be under cargo light

·
Registered
260 Posts
Wow... imagine that - glad you got it up and running! :D

·
Registered
424 Posts

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
oregon usually when you blow your cargo light fuse that usually indicates your muffler bearings are going

·
Registered
424 Posts
oregon usually when you blow your cargo light fuse that usually indicates your muffler bearings are going
...or it could mean you are out of halogen fluid, as they both tend to go out at the same time.

·
Registered
27 Posts
To anyone else that finds this thread, the links provided on page 1 no longer work. I bought my Frontier used and it didn't come with any manuals. Nissan only provides online manuals for 2011 and earlier right now. (Mine is 2010...uggh)

But looks like it is fuse 23 from what I found elsewhere online.

I replaced my cargo lamp bulbs about a month ago and they've worked fine until today. Brake light in between the two bulbs also is out. My fuses are fine so I guess I'll have to figure out why all the bulbs up there don't work now.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts