Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was moving some things to our new house last night and noticed the cargo lamp will not come on if you’re moving. I tried to click it on to check on the luggage in the bed but it will only come on once I’m in park. That’s wack yo. I assume it’s part of the safety features because my Silverado that was made out of real tornadoes didn’t do that. In fact sometimes the cargo light would just come on whenever it wanted… just thought I would share an observation.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Yeah most states have laws that forbid a white light showing to the rear while a vehicle is in motion. It could blind a driver behind you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
515 Posts

The above is for GM, maybe they make such a thing or you can find someone who does for Nissan. What I like about it is function is as normal, button press for when moving... no way to "leave" it on. I don't like splicing wires the way they did but its just an example. You are not alone in folks asking similar questions.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

The above is for GM, maybe they make such a thing or you can find someone who does for Nissan. What I like about it is function is as normal, button press for when moving... no way to "leave" it on. I don't like splicing wires the way they did but its just an example. You are not alone in folks asking similar questions.
That’s a good option. I will look into if Nissan has a similar product. It’s not a huge inconvenience but it stinks having to pull over to check the load if it’s dark out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts