Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy from the frigid attic north. Proud owner of a new to me 09 Frontier SE. 170KM on the clock. Mostly a daily with weekend camping duties. Not looking at crazy off-roaring but definitely looking to get off the beaten track.

Also if anyone knows where to source deals on parts in the Great White North I'm desperate to get started with some upgrades.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Howdy from the frigid attic north. Proud owner of a new to me 09 Frontier SE. 170KM on the clock. Mostly a daily with weekend camping duties. Not looking at crazy off-roaring but definitely looking to get off the beaten track.

Also if anyone knows where to source deals on parts in the Great White North I'm desperate to get started with some upgrades.
Welcome to the Site. We're always glad to have our northern neighbors join in the fun. Since I didn't know where in the great northern white that was, I naturally looked it up on google. You may want to do the same (or, maybe you have). Sorry that I don't know where parts can be located up north but you should be able to order things from all over the world. Also, you will see deals from CF members and advertisers along with some of the members builds and their sources after using CF for awhile.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've been all over Google and I can't find anything. I'm not opposed to ordering from the States, or anywhere, I'd just rather spend that money on fuel or more parts than import fees and duties.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts