Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tried to fall at asleep around 12 eastern and here is where i ended up hmm i know there is more of you out there that cant sleep come join me

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol got about 2 hrs of sleep this is gonna be a fun day at work..

·
Registered
12,584 Posts
don't pop melatonin, it will only make your problem worse in the future.

·
Registered
196 Posts
I havent slept good in a few weeks.Ever since i found out im am getting surgery on my arm.Find the root of the problem and if you cant drink a few beers.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Find the root of the problem and if you cant drink a few beers.
did that i should be good now

also x2 on the monster got bad memories with redbull

·
Registered
963 Posts
were upi going? I'm looking at Fiji.. but I'm argueing with my company right now 'cause they wont let me take it 2 weeks before my 90 day mark. and the girl I'm taking starts school right at my day mark.
Originally wanted to go to Greace but I going to be boring and just go back to IL. Found a house on 15 acres in Southern Missouri that we're trying to buy. Will go visit it.

2nd R&R I'm going to try to hit up Thailand. Hear alot of stories about that place. The dollar is supposed to go a long way there.

·
Registered
9,344 Posts
Originally wanted to go to Greace but I going to be boring and just go back to IL. Found a house on 15 acres in Southern Missouri that we're trying to buy. Will go visit it.

2nd R&R I'm going to try to hit up Thailand. Hear alot of stories about that place. The dollar is supposed to go a long way there.
yeah I was thinking about thai land tell i was talking to one of my budies, and he was tlakign about have to stop there.. he was married and was interested in the girls so they went to the bar to drink.. and to try and get the girls to leave one of the guys said he had HIV, I gusse he sudenly became much more popular with girls coming up and saying they also had HIV and wanting to hook up..

but any way this one I'm thinking Fiji next one Spain/italy.. and some point I want to get back to the US and drop my truck off to get caged. so I can have it all done when I get back.

·
Registered
963 Posts
yeah I was thinking about thai land tell i was talking to one of my budies, and he was tlakign about have to stop there.. he was married and was interested in the girls so they went to the bar to drink.. and to try and get the girls to leave one of the guys said he had HIV, I gusse he sudenly became much more popular with girls coming up and saying they also had HIV and wanting to hook up..

but any way this one I'm thinking Fiji next one Spain/italy.. and some point I want to get back to the US and drop my truck off to get caged. so I can have it all done when I get back.
Thinking I would skip the whole red light area. They have some nice island resorts.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts