Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I was looking to purchase some new tires and wheels and the shipping price from the US plus the exchange rate was pretty nuts. Does anyone have any online vendor reccomendations in Canada (preferably Eastern Canada)?

Cheers

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We have had good luck with 1010tires in the past. And watch for sales at Canadian Tire, they can work out well too.
Much appreciated, 1010 looks pretty promising with their flat rate shipping and selection. I figured CT would not have any rims for our bolt pattern but I will check it out and see.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I found that amazon.ca actually has a few pro comps but they were not listed under 6x114.3 only under 6x4.5 or 6 on 4.5. Someday the world will use the same units for things and life will be much easier hah.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
178 Posts
Old thread but I'll add to it. I find the best prices in Canada for tires is usually https://pmctire.com/en/ especially with free shipping. 1010tires is pretty decent too. I've used but PMC usually has the better prices due to shipping.
Before pulling the trigger on any tires, be sure to research any manufacturer rebates in effect for extra savings.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts