Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The triple light bar looks so cool, it's becoming obvious to me the more I search this forum that this is a pretty illusive piece of hardware.

White RhinoFab seems to be gone, M-trux seems to be a huge pain in the *** to communicate with if they're even open anymore (can I assume they're over seas?), and the bull bar kills the clearance up front.

I'm sure this is a questions new guys annoyingly ask all the time, so I apologize in advance, but has anyone recently come across any solutions/fabricators for this? The posts I've been search are from a few years ago so I though I'd ask.

Thanks all, I appreciate it.

And whoops, that was *b-u-m-p-e-r

·
Premium Member
3,880 Posts
To my knowledge, pretty much all the vendors that used to have bars like the White Rhino one don't make them anymore. If I were you I'd just gather up some pictures of what you like and head to your local fab shops. They should be able to make one just how you like it for under $300. Two friends of mine had some made for a little over $100, just shop around.

·
Premium Member
569 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'd do the Nfab and take a metal grinder to the extra sh*t but it will only mount with the metal bumpers.

I think I'm going to have to go to a shop and get it done.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts