Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a 2006 Nismo Crew Cab. I'm putting the readylift hybrid lift 2.5 front 1.5 back. Will it be possible to run 20s with 33x12.50 toyo m/ts? any pics of this setup? anything will help. thanks

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
you won't be able to run 33x12.50s with just a 2.5 inch lift, you need to go with a smaller tire and then you'll still need to probably do a little trimming

·
Premium Member
9,798 Posts
don't put 20's on it.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I am sorry in advance but what the heck are you going to do with 20's and mud terains? I may just be a dumb carpenter but i just dont see the logic. Back to your question, with 33's you will have to trim your wheel wells and probable loss the mud flaps...

·
Registered
8,529 Posts
Okay, your 12.5" tire is like a 315 and we have issues with 285s, that should answer your question right there.

Now, if you are going to spend that much money on rims and tires, you may want to spend a little on coilovers and UCAs since your truck will look quite odd when it clangs going over bumps.

The one thing that kills our trucks is that we have a crappy bolt pattern that limits the rims and then the offsets are out of wack.

I think the only person close to what you want to do is Indleon (sp? sorry) and he used adapters and still had to cut/trim with front/rear glass.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.