Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i just got back from returning my non-fitting 20's. And my Tire dealer is having a really hard time finding rims to fit for the 2005 Frontier. I am having difficutly as well. What have you guys found without having to use spacers?
:?:

·
Registered
88 Posts
My tire guy, who seems to know what he's talking about, said that since Nissan changed the bolt pattern with the new body style there is really nothing out there yet that fits without modification, which he does not recommend. He expects it to be about another 6 months before the manufacturers start putting out alot of wheels for our trucks. Guess I'll be runnin stockers until then. That is unless this guy is full of crap.

·
Registered
88 Posts
My tire guy, who seems to know what he's talking about, said that since Nissan changed the bolt pattern with the new body style there is really nothing out there yet that fits without modification, which he does not recommend. He expects it to be about another 6 months before the manufacturers start putting out alot of wheels for our trucks. Guess I'll be runnin stockers until then. That is unless this guy is full of crap.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
chinaman said:
bigwheels.net has some 20's that fit, I know a few guys on here that has 20's without spacers.

Also on cardomain, theres a bunch of guys with 20's with no spacers

It's the 16" rims no one is able to fit without spacers
Thanks for the link Chinaman. :D I have sent them a email asking a few questions and hopefully get something to fit.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
What are the measurments of your rims for those running 20,s? I have been looking at 20X8.5 6X4.5 bolt with at least +30 offset!

·
Registered
91 Posts
I Got Rims From http://www.discountedwheelwarehouse...110811&InfoID=2505&ShowLarge=True&SnipID=3020 They were Great, the made the bolt pattern to fit my truck and the shipping was free, and they were balanced already! I just took off the stock ones, and put on the 20's, it was so easy!! There 245/35/20 Toyo Proxies, i upgrated the wheels because this was the only size that was closest to the stock dimmentions, it messes with the speedomiter if your tire size doesnt match. This is probably one of the frontiers you saw on Sounddomain :p

Attachments

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Those are Nice. ! :D Do you know what offset you have on them?

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
So i get an emnail from my local tire shop and he is telling me the CDN made Frontier and the American Frontier have different setups? 8O I mean really come on, why would Nissan build 2 different models and have to stock all those extra parts. F*^&^%&%^ why is it so difficult to find rims for this. By the time these @holes find something summer will be over..

RANT OVER.

·
Registered
73 Posts
We tried a couple before settling on these.

Attachments

·
Registered
361 Posts
According to that liink, none of those wheels will fit a Frontier. Bolt pattern is wrong and so is Offset.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts