Nissan Frontier Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to ask till recently this was a section for selling parts for our fronties but IDK understand I keep seeing new posting threads in the parts section for wanted or ISO(in search of) items I was under the impression this section was for parts FOR SALE. I don't post much but I could of sworn I saw a forum titled "Wanted" for ISO, wanted or needed items.

Please keep your ISO requests to that section if someone has one for sale they will look there and contact you, post in your thread or even put their own for sale thread in this section.

·
Premium Member
3,880 Posts
The reason for this is traffic. The Wanted section on here sees pretty much no traffic at all any more. Putting FS, ISO, WTB, etc within the parts section gets more hits. Also long as the title has the identifier I don't mind.

·
Premium Member
13,463 Posts
You are correct that this section is intended for parts for sale. I think people post here because they don't know about the Wanted section or they are hoping for more views.

I've moved the "Wanted" posts from the past week into the correct section and deleted some duplicate threads. I am also locking this thread. In the future, if you believe that someone is posting inappropriately, you can report the post by clicking on the button in the picture below rather than starting a new thread. If you report a post, every moderator sees it, but if you start a new thread then all you can do is sit and hope someone notices it. Even if you aren't sure, there is no harm in reporting the post...we (moderators) tend not to be flooded with reported posts and you won't get into trouble for doing so.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.