Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Family Car - Auto Parts and Accessories Catalog - Camshaft Position Sensor - 2006 Nissan Frontier Camshaft Position Sensor

These sensors say their for a 06-07 frontier but I dont see any difference since the motor hasn't been changed from 05-08.....

Last night and today the truck has been giving off a p0345 code (camshaft position sensor) and it starts up like a jeep. So im gonna go ahead and buy a new sensor for the right head. Hopefully that ll solve some mystery to the rough idle that I have.

Check out this website, tell me if its a good deal. Or if anyone knows of a website that ll better my needs.

Thanks in advance

ALSO::::::: When I took it up the block today, my wheel alignment is perfect but for some reason i had to hold the wheel on a angle to keep it straight? than when I gave it gas it popped back into place but u could hear it grinding somewhere???? Anyone got info on this?

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
The cam sensors are the one problem I have had so far on my cam swap. I absolutely couldn't figure out how to get the electrical plug off them. After awhile I just gave up, carefully wrapped each one up in clean towels, then tapped them in a bag and carefully set them out of harms way. Hopefully I won't have the same issue, but it wouldn't surprise me too much with as much as I struggled with the driver side one and how sensitive they are suppose to be.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
luckily for me the passenger side (right sensor) is the only 1 giving me a problem, So im going to order it tomorrow unless someone knows of a cheaper site

Also is there a manual for getting one of the sensors unplugged? cause I also had to wrap them in a towel

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.