Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
it was my buddys b day this weekend(bigfoot1080 on club x) so his girlfriend invited all of us to go camping at there deer hunting cabin in red bluff,ca it was awesome miles and miles with no one around we stayed up playin drinkin games late into the night :)

and after a little research i found out the road the cabin was on could be taken up and around into the lassen national forest and come down into cohassett i lil town above chico so i decided to drive the whole way home on the dirt :fantastic:eek:n the road it takes about 45min to get home on the dirt it took 6hrs to cover roughly 80 miles of bumpy washed out fire roads so i snapped a few pics enjoy

·
Registered
131 Posts
truck looks awesome!

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
looks like fun.:)

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
dude, it's redbluff. It's between lake county, and redding.

·
Premium Member
1,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
dude, it's redbluff. It's between lake county, and redding.
hahaha yeah red bluff is a little ghetto but jared (vodkatrix) here on the forum was going home for summer and takin the couch home for his sister i think the funny part is they were still sleeping on it when i took the pic :) it was a good time the only bad thing is i broke the mount for my injen cai on the bumpy roads gotta order one tomorrow but a zip tie will do for now

it was a blast and i forgot to mention the b day boy puked all over the place:laugh::laugh:

·
Registered
12,584 Posts
truck is looking great man!

·
Premium Member
1,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks guys ill have way more pics to come this summer once all the snow melts up in the mountains :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts