Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I just traded in my old jeep wrangler for an 07 CC 4x4. After about 6 test drives and countless hours researching I made the change. I have never been happier. I love everything about the truck...even the mileage (jeep was working on burning all the oil from the gulf). Now its time to start the upgrading.
Thank you all for posting your tips/tricks/upgrades and so forth.
Now get out there and drive or build your fronty's! :hi:

· Premium Member
9,811 Posts
welcome to CF.

What are your plans for the truck?

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, once the new truck smell wears out it will be in certain stages. Performance first, which will be complete exhaust (headers and dual pipes eliminating the choke point Y).
Next will be protection, skid plates and eventually sliders and then a winch mount front bumper. I was up until 2 years ago a fabricator at a local weld shop/custom steel work shop. So I will be doing all of my own metal work, skid plates, sliders and bumpers.

Here in my part of Illinois there only a few trails and with 3 kids work and school I wont be doing a whole lot of crazy wheeling like my jeep years. The majority of it will be getting to my hunting areas, lots of camping trips and and an occasional trail ride. I am more concerned about building a very trail capable truck that still has its mild road behavior.

Thanks for the welcome aboard.

· Premium Member
3,604 Posts
Welcome to CF. Pic of truck,,,and old Wrangler required. It will be interesting to see what you come up with as far as a winch bumper goes. Will probably generate more than a few requests to build more from this bunch here at CF.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.