Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All,

Found these for anyone having camber issues after lifting.
Redranger Nolathane for longer life suspension systems - performance handling and suspension products. car shock damper swaybar sway bar anti-sway bush bushes australia australian automotive performance road holding turn-in camber caster toe in vehic
I was quoted $90 approx. from Coventrys and $129 from Repco. Both dont carry these in stock but could order from Red Ranger within 2 days. Fulcrum/SuperPro have a kit, but at $315 plus install, these could be a more cost effective option. SuperPro do have a double offset as well for those needing more adjustment. Im considering the Nolathane option, should I need them after the PRG lift.

Cheers,
Mat
:itsfriday:

·
Registered
34 Posts
So this is all you need to correct a camber issue if one exists after a lift. Do you need new bolts or anything else?

45587 Control arm - lower inner

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
These will give you some camber/caster setting if you dont have the front cam bolt. From what RedRanger told me you use the existing bolts. Theyre not adjustable once installed though. Not sure how much offset they give you. Maybe 1*. Im installing PRG upper arms so im only researching these in case the arms dont give me enough adjustment.

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
Damm Im in for those. I have the PRG arms but the freakin Rego Nazis wont let me install them with Heim Joints .Cant even get an Engineer to sign of on them because of the heim joints . Freakin pecker heads.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was thinking they might be of use to you Aus. Got a price from Veale saturday. $115 supplied. Found Pedders also do upper control arm offset bush for stock arm. Aussie, have you tried getting Greg to swap your heim joints with adjustable delrin bushes. Im sure I saw on here somewhere about them.

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
I spoke with Greg a while ago about the Delrins but they werent too much in demand.
I spoke with the guys from Redranger today and beleive it or not they have only sold 12 of these kits in the last 12 months. There will be a 6 week lag between order and supplyas they basically make them on demand seeing they dont sell many of them. I hit them up for a group buy but they cant sell to the public.
I did notice they do an adjustable panard bar and I might see if they have an adjustable bush end like the Delrins from Greg that would do the job.
Havent givenup on the PRG UCA just had a few other things that have had to come first ,

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
6 weeks! their supplers told me 2 days. Obviously thats assuming RedRanger have em in stock, which they clearly dont. I was plannin my lift install in about 2-3 weeks. Hopefully i wont need em. Your on the ball a bit more than me Aus. I just asked if they made em and how they worked.

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
I rang Snake Racing again and they still havent finished developing their Camber Adjsut kit but it is hopefully still on the way. Basically it will be a weld in kit that will install a camber concentric bolt into the front chassis mount of the lower control arm .I think thats what I will end up doing seeing our brain ace rego morons wont let me install heim joints so cant use the UCA from PRG

1 - 8 of 8 Posts