Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ya they look ok, but I've never heard of them either. Supposed to be oe replacement and haven't found any reviews yet.
Maybe I'll just order oe.
Thanks

·
Super Moderator
11,399 Posts
If Nissan trucks don’t need them, then why do they produce them?

Clint

Reactions: Dark Night 18

·
Super Moderator
11,399 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
I got mine from PRG along w/ my order of Bilsteins. Knowing what I know now, I think I'd have rather had Nissan's as theirs seem better designed and beefier.

Reactions: MiniDuti

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
View attachment 333577 Has anyone ever used these? Sold by Supreme suspension and they greasable.
I have the Supreme spacers and they seem to be top quality materials. I did call them once to ask a question and the guy that answered knew exactly what I was talking about and was able to answer my questions with complete confidence. Plus he was right on with the measurements I was wondering about. Those grease fittings are a good idea!

I purchased some cam bolts exactly like those minus the grease zerks, can't remember the brand, but ended up going with original Nissan also.

·
Registered
874 Posts
Reactions: erturne

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
My thinking with the greasible Cam bolt is that they won't freeze up and I'll be able to make adjustments later if needed. I'm going to give these a shot. At least I know they won't be frozen in if I want to change them.

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
My thinking with the greasible Cam bolt is that they won't freeze up and I'll be able to make adjustments later if needed. I'm going to give these a shot. At least I know they won't be frozen in if I want to change them.
Worth a shot!

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ordered and should be here next week. Then I can rebuild my front suspension.

PS
I'm also hoping these will cure my front-end squeak.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts