Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone on this side of the border buy anything from them? Good or bad experience?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Anyone on this side of the border buy anything from them? Good or bad experience?
Cousin of mine ordered a Calmini lift for his Xterra about five years back and had it installed at North Shore Off Road. Took a couple months to get the lift it and he was warned about that by NSOR before he ordered it. Other than that everything was good. They seem to make good quality stuff, just expect it to take forever to receive it.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cousin of mine ordered a Calmini lift for his Xterra about five years back and had it installed at North Shore Off Road. Took a couple months to get the lift it and he was warned about that by NSOR before he ordered it. Other than that everything was good. They seem to make good quality stuff, just expect it to take forever to receive it.
Right on, thanks for the feedback.

·
Premium Member
1,837 Posts
Some of their stuff sounds like it's decent, other stuff is worth avoiding. There is a thread somewhere about how to make their UCAs fit, and I can say from experience that the rear bumper leaves a bit to be desired in the powdercoat department, as well as some fit issues. Personally, I wouldn't buy from them again.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I ordered the 5" drop bracket kit over 5 months ago and still haven't received it. Every time I call they assure me it'll "be there in 2 weeks". I'm giving them one more week to pull through and then I'll have to cancel my order.

·
Premium Member
1,172 Posts
My whole DB kit left "something to be desired, in terms of fit and powdercoat. I had to scrape a bunch of it off and rattle can it in less than a year.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts