Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just curious if anyone had any experience with the calmini UCA's. Looks like on the website they have two different options, one is an adjustable one and the other isn't. I have a 3 inch spacer lift up front and am getting closer to buying UCA's finally. Trying to decide if it's worth spending the extra money on the prg ones vs the calmini or maybe something else.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Ive had the calmini adjustable uca's for 7 years now haven't had any issue cant go wrong with the price either

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you, that's good to hear. Seems like such a good price but just hadn't heard anyone say anything about them.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The only thing that drove me away from the SPC's was the fact that I saw People were having to still cut into the coil bucket to avoid that contact. That's interesting that the calmini's seem to have trouble fitting..

·
Registered
6,594 Posts
The only thing that drove me away from the SPC's was the fact that I saw People were having to still cut into the coil bucket to avoid that contact. That's interesting that the calmini's seem to have trouble fitting..
That is because they are trying to ekk to most down travel out of the system. Read the travel numbers sticky. You should allow the shock to limit the travel before the contact occurs. There was also a new ball joint boot that limits the contact.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That is because they are trying to ekk to most down travel out of the system. Read the travel numbers sticky. You should allow the shock to limit the travel before the contact occurs. There was also a new ball joint boot that limits the contact.
Thanks! I need to check that sticky out

1 - 7 of 7 Posts