Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anybody use these? thinking about investing and wanted to see if anybody had input before i turn on the green light and swipe the card. t bar crank was enough for about id say...4 weeks... lifts are too addicting.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Fusion....care to chime in?...lol
I would go with SLR

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Are you a first or second gen????? I am an 08 and I like them....
its a first gen. i want to sas it but i dont have the money it takes. i wish i did because i would do it in a heartbeat.

Fusion....care to chime in?...lol
I would go with SLR
i was looking and slr's site is down. where do they sell slr parts?

·
Registered
297 Posts
I THINK the only way to get SLR products is to find them used, but if i'm wrong please correct me.

·
Registered
515 Posts
are you lokking for SLR stuff belac515?

·
Registered
297 Posts
I'm not really going out of my way to find SLR stuff, but if I do come across something I would definitely try picking it up.. I'm really not a fan of Calmini, so my only other option is AC which I have no problem with. But SLR would be top priority if I came across if or knew a place to get it.

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
dont buy from calmini

go with AC or SLR

calmini is junk and has poorly designed products and are always in denial n think their products are the ****

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
dont buy from calmini

go with AC or SLR

calmini is junk and has poorly designed products and are always in denial n think their products are the ****
ya thanks. Im glad i asked because i was ready to spend the money on them and everything. After i read ur little dont buy from crapmini article i definetly wont now.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i want the tc coilover lift. but its not happening unless somebody wants 2 be very generous. **** being poor.

·
Registered
515 Posts
poor sucks

1 - 13 of 13 Posts