Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Oh yeah, I like it.....

If I didn't have a new hard toneau cover this would be my next mod. To me, it looks bada_s and doesn't remove any usable bed space.

I like the large chrome bars and the amount of light 4 new lights would give me.

I tried to click on the price and couldn't open it.

How much? Just curious.

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
Oh yeah, I like it.....

If I didn't have a new hard toneau cover this would be my next mod. To me, it looks bada_s and doesn't remove any usable bed space.

I like the large chrome bars and the amount of light 4 new lights would give me.

I tried to click on the price and couldn't open it.

How much? Just curious.
300 bones. yeah a toolbox is more needed to me than a roll bar

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
somebody may have posted this already, if so just delete this one.

Bed Mount Light Bar
honestly not a fan at all

i think more design could of went into the actual mounting of the lights, looks flimsy

again calmini half asses something

ohh and powder coating? :laugh:

btw... if this is anything like their rear bumpers, dont expect to get one anytime soon... they pre order and actually take the money out of your account then wait till they get 15 to 20 people... i know with the hardbody roll cage they actually waited 3 to 4 months then decided to give people their money back... that product nvr was sold...

what about this style

EW

·
Registered
249 Posts
that looks like a mini- chevy avalanche

·
Premium Member
1,379 Posts
I like it... it might be my next mod after i save up from rebuilding my tranny....

·
Premium Member
1,379 Posts
they are 100% better then the t-bar setup that the truck has stock, i still have to dial it in some to get the best ride out of it... but that just takes time. thank you for the complement

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
I want that calmini truck. Also i have a roll up tonneau... oh well.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts