Nissan Frontier Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
12,584 Posts
if you go to any decent custom fab shop, they should be able to make you a custom 1" body lift. the 1" body lift would be mostly beneficial if you were to get custom sliders made, since you could tuck them up closer to the body.

·
Premium Member
6,429 Posts
for the price of the calmini and coilovers , id do a titan swap and get a better performing kit but if you dont want a wider stance then i guess you could stick with calmini just not a fan of the drop bracket lifts plus you have to dump money on top of the lift to have it worth while

but if your more a mild wheeler i guess it doesnt really make a difference which one you go with , more of a preference

·
Registered
12,584 Posts
thanks for corroborating what i was explaining penski. i thought you would agree.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #24 (Edited)
yea i get what your saying... i dont think i would do the titan swap... i mostly go hunting and camping and some light to medium wheeling... so i like to get were im going but have some fun while doing it :) i do all the extreme wheeling with my buddy and his rock crawler... ive been thinking and im either going to go with the calmini 5" with coilovers and uca's or some prg 2.5" coilovers and uca's i know its a big difference im not sure if i want to take the truck that high yet... only if money grew on trees haha

thanks for all the input tho everyone!

·
Registered
384 Posts
yea i get what your saying... i dont think i would do the titan swap... i mostly go hunting and camping and some light to medium wheeling... so i like to get were im going but have some fun while doing it :) i do all the extreme wheeling with my buddy and his rock crawler... ive been thinking and im either going to go with the calmini 5" with coilovers and uca's or some prg 2.5" coilovers and uca's i know its a big difference im not sure if i want to take the truck that high yet... only if money grew on trees haha

thanks for all the input tho everyone!
if you got the change its worth it thats pritty much what i have - the uca. i dont really rock crawl it but jumps and hill climbs not a problem.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts