Nissan Frontier Forum banner

Calmini bed mounted light bar

5K views 14 replies 10 participants last post by  Firebreed 
#1 ·
Just finshed installing calminis new bed mounted light bar... i think it looks great on the truck. install was really easy. i will have lights put on it after i upgrade my alt to 4x4parts.com 115v alt...

here are the pic's

See less See more
#4 ·
The bed will be going away when i do my bed cage. so no reason to bob the bed.. besides i'm not a fan of bobed beds....

#7 ·
Im about an hour's drive away from calmini (right now) so i just went and picked it up. ordered it on monday picked it up on wednesday. KC's factory bed length was a 6' bed... i hate the look of the Crew cab short beds.... the Crew cabs look disproportioned. anywho thanks for the props guys... this will be my last purchase from Calmini... unless they come out with something else i can use.

#9 ·
theres pics/video floating around on the site somewhere of the truck out in the desert... :D

#14 ·
WOW blast back from the 80's!!
looks really good on your truck!!
you not going with 6x9 kc's are you??????

#15 ·
no, had 5" hella lights on it... then they got stollen while i was underway..... truck will be up for sale here in a month or so....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.