Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you in WA, Im planning on going out to Elbe hills this weekend with some friends and from what I hear a bunch of guys from the tacoma forum. It would be awesome to get another Frontie out there reppin. I was there last weekend and we had a jeep brake off its steering column, and I polished off a u-joint, the trails they call easy arent so much. But its fun none the less. Any takers?

·
Registered
505 Posts
I would be there if my truck had a bit more lift, a lot more armor, and a winch. And while I have great faith in Fronties off road, this trail seems like it would be a tight squeeze.

From Elbe

If you are serious about visiting the Elbe ORV Area these are our suggestions.

1. Minimum 4" lift and 33" tires, more lift and bigger tires are a plus.
2. A good winch is an absolute MUST!
3. Leave the hard top at home.
4. DO NOT GO ALONE!!! (this is a cardinal rule of off-roading at any time)
5. THIS IS NOT A PLACE FOR FULL SIZE VEHICLES!

And the video I saw supoorts #5.

But like I said, if I had some more stuff on my truck I would be there. Post lots of pics! Cause if you guys find areas of Elbe that are more "truck friendly"(i.e. good for longer wheelbase and wider vehicles) I will have to make it up there sometime soon.

·
Registered
155 Posts
I wish I could go but I don't have my sliders installed yet and the 300 mile round trip for me is a little too much to take my son with me. Please post a writeup as I would definitely like to make a run up there.

Also tell Rob (One of the WATTORA guys with the red SAS'd taco WATRD) TAZ says hi.

·
Senior Forum Moderator
1,138 Posts
Will be in Mazama, wa for a wedding.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Hey Kamikaze, how did it go up at Elbe? Got pics/video/write-up?

·
Premium Member
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just made a seperate thread, thanks for reminding me bro.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts