Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up ClubFrontier SoCal Locals!

ClubFrontier seems pretty active as a whole, but I noticed the SoCal section is dead. Forums in general have died down these days compared to ~10yrs ago, but just checking in to see how many SoCal guys and gals may be out there, or if everyone has pretty much moved over to Facebook Groups these days.

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
I am not.

·
Registered
714 Posts

·
Registered
714 Posts
Wow I feel so uncalifornian right now 🤦‍♂️

Don't really go up that way
That’s ok... my fam moved to Sacramento back in the ol’ timely days o’ ‘60, & I grew up there. The Northern Sierras is where I mostly played.

Do some research on areas that might be closest to you & go get y’self some play time in!

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
I am in souther California
We do a lot of desert stuff in Landers , California.
Friend and partner owns a place we call the “Compound.
We have invited a few to one out,Tommy Pearson and Daniel Grooters to name a few.

·
Registered
13 Posts
My truck came with dynapro HTs so I don't know how well those are for off roading but I'd be down to go and watch or maybe ride along with people that have better set ups

·
Registered
13 Posts
I live in lake Elsinore. I guess i have a good amount of OHV trails in the mountains next to ortega highway but are closed due to the fires this year :/

But I found another close one that looks easy. Might try that one out soon

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
I live in lake Elsinore. I guess i have a good amount of OHV trails in the mountains next to ortega highway but are closed due to the fires this year :/

But I found another close one that looks easy. Might try that one out soon
If you don’t mind a tag a long, Let me know!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts