Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Autoanything has a 10% off all CAI's with Free shipping today, the volant is $279 shipped - which is cheaper than even the Group Buy Price we got from David at Premier Truck awhile back.

With this price the Airaid is 174.46 shipped.

Not bad, an FYI to anyone thinking about it....

http://www.autoanything.com/air-intakes/10A50208.aspx

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
And sign up through Ebates.com and get an additional 5% rebate! That would make the Volant only $265.05 shipped, and the AirAid $165.74 shipped! Those have to be the lowest prices yet! 8O

·
Registered
733 Posts
05_NISMO_4X4 said:
And sign up through Ebates.com and get an additional 5% rebate! That would make the Volant only $265.05 shipped, and the AirAid $165.74 shipped! Those have to be the lowest prices yet! 8O
and ask Paul's to send you an invite 8)

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
If they click on the green ebates link or the link in my sig, it should take them to the site. I forgot to mention that signing up through the link will get you an extra $5.00 along with the rebate, so knock an additional $5.00 off each of those prices if you're not already a member of ebates! :D

I got an e-mail yesterday telling me my next rebate check is in the mail! I't only $11.90 this time, but next one should be about $30.00! I did all my Christmas shopping on line this year, and used ebates where I could, ended up getting a rebate check for around $35.00! :wink:

BTW, if you missed the 10% off sale and still want a deal on a new CAI or anything else, don't forget the coupon code "fullsizechevy" that seems to work anytime for a 10% discount at Autoanything.com! :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts