Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD C200 axle new $750 Frontier

Sold someone got asmaokin deal. Complete from rotors inward. Includes ABS and parking brake lines. 3.13 ratio. Delivered free to WENT or from Madison WI to Knoxville TN. Otherwise freight at your cost.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,136 Posts
Complete from rotors inward. Includes ABS and parking brake lines. 3.13 ratio. Delivered free to WENT or from Madison WI to Knoxville TN. Otherwise freight at your cost.
GLWS, but understand the axle assy is not very desirable (lack of locker & gear options) and gears are not desirable. Most folk would be swapping to a 226 for gear&locker options or willing to swap in a complete assy for a ready-to-run better gear ratio. With your setup likely buyer would be someone with a stock kingcab v6 only that blew (perhaps by water intrusion). I'd be prepared to either lower your price or sit on it a long while, or advertise alongside the scrappers. Most axles I've seen in that price range have been 226.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
glws, but understand the axle assy is not very desirable (lack of locker & gear options) and gears are not desirable. Most folk would be swapping to a 226 for gear&locker options or willing to swap in a complete assy for a ready-to-run better gear ratio. With your setup likely buyer would be someone with a stock kingcab v6 only that blew (perhaps by water intrusion). I'd be prepared to either lower your price or sit on it a long while, or advertise alongside the scrappers. Most axles i've seen in that price range have been 226.
^^ yes.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It is what it is I guess. Price a pair of OEM ABS cables and get back to me. List price on the axle is over $2500.

·
Premium Member
2,136 Posts
It is what it is I guess. Price a pair of OEM ABS cables and get back to me. List price on the axle is over $2500.
no argument there, but wreckers charge (for near new, I've seen as little as 1k mi)about what you're asking. True that ABS wires make the argument for $ more in your favor... GLWS. Hope it sells fast for you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts