Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So.... i traded my truck in last week. I'm very sad to see it go. I kinda wanted an upgrade so i decided to get rid of it while it was still in nice shape with low miles. I just wish i had not put so much money into it in the last few months. anyways, i bought a hummer H3 adventure. I got a great deal on the truck and its in amazing shape. so.... now im going to go cry lol...

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
did you trade it with all the goodies on it?

Im about to sale/trade mine in, but if you havent noticed, I am stripping everything off and returning it to stock...Takes some time, but you get some money back out of it.

·
Registered
5,077 Posts
That sucks, my friend just traded his in as well. But his was because of a dieing tranny, 2nd gen. Good luck with the hummer

·
Premium Member
403 Posts
a H3, really?... well, i hope you don't regret it.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i had that nissan since 07, its been a good truck and i have put it through hell but there was a few factors. For one, i put all that money into it and still couldnt get it to where i want i would have had to put another 6k into it. I only had the kc so i didnt have any room for anything, i was only getting 220 miles per tank on the highway, I honelsty feel that even with the 7" lift 33" tires and a tru trac, the hummer would out perform the nissan offroad. I know the nissan has/had more power than the hummer for sure thats a no brainer. I got the hummer H3 adventure, its the offroad version. Has the offroad package, 285's stock, full skids, brush guard, offroad tuned suspension, 4:1 transfer case, 4.56:1 gears, locking rear diff. its a pretty stout suv.

·
Premium Member
4,117 Posts
sounds like the options on my FJ...if you say the H3 outperforms the fronti, I say an FJ out performs an H3

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
So.... i traded my truck in last week. I'm very sad to see it go. I kinda wanted an upgrade so i decided to get rid of it while it was still in nice shape with low miles. I just wish i had not put so much money into it in the last few months. anyways, i bought a hummer H3 adventure. I got a great deal on the truck and its in amazing shape. so.... now im going to go cry lol...
OMFG! dude i loved that truck!! why did you trade it????

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
it is all time 4wd but it has a high lock, low lock, and then the locker in the rear. I will get pictures as soon as i can get my camera from my wife. The whole fj thing is like the Nissan Toyota debate. No matter what i say mine can do, your going to say yours can do it better so im not going to get into that i hear both ways.... but i will disagree...

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
What happened to ((rest)) of your aftermarket parts? Dibs on the Tru Trac if you still have it :p

Edit: ^ Saw that you sold some parts but not all.

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
I have learned not to play the who is better game...its all pointless...very soon I will have 4x4 f250 7.3L diesel w/ 4" lift and 35's w/exhaust,intake, and chip.

Yea, it will perform much better with towing/hauling then anyone on here, but it will lack in other departments...Everybody changes there life style or needs something different so they have to get a vehicle to help with those situations.

I say good job and try to get pics asap.

·
Premium Member
4,117 Posts
it is all time 4wd but it has a high lock, low lock, and then the locker in the rear. I will get pictures as soon as i can get my camera from my wife. The whole fj thing is like the Nissan Toyota debate. No matter what i say mine can do, your going to say yours can do it better so im not going to get into that i hear both ways.... but i will disagree...
haha
i know, just felt like arguing...here I am worshiping my 1st gen yet when looking for a new car got a toyota

·
Premium Member
3,550 Posts
FJ, H3, fuel the fire, I'll stick with my TJ. There is nothing like a solid front axle and an endless choice of aftermarket parts and accessories. Armyman, hate to see you get rid of the Fronty. It was one of my favorites. Enjoy the H3. Keep us posted as you mod it.

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
Look cory enjoy your truck. Keep in touch. Id love for you still to with us when we are around the same parts in times. You get what im saying.

If & when you can attend a meet again can i drive your hummer :)

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yes 06footy you can drive the hummer

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
sounds like the options on my FJ...if you say the H3 outperforms the fronti, I say an FJ out performs an H3
Agreed. Hummer.... Sigh

1 - 20 of 41 Posts