Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally I'm letting the Frontier goes after 10 years owning it. It's been a great truck. Will be posting parts for sale in For Sale section soon

·
Registered
374 Posts
Finally I'm letting the Frontier goes after 10 years owning it. It's been a great truck. Will be posting parts for sale in For Sale section soon
Hey I live near houston. Let me know what you have to offer for free hahaha since I do not have to pay shipping ::grin::

·
Registered
374 Posts
Getting the Titan XD Platinum Reserve in DIESEL
Howdy partner! What year are you getting and how much are you getting the PR 4? Also are you going to buy it in 4x2 or 4x4? Also where are you going to buy it from as I might be interested in the future as well to buy my Fronty a big brother! lol ::grin::

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Howdy partner! What year are you getting and how much are you getting the PR 4? Also are you going to buy it in 4x2 or 4x4? Also where are you going to buy it from as I might be interested in the future as well to buy my Fronty a big brother! lol ::grin::
I'm getting 2017 at $50.5K OTD in 4x4 from Sterling McCall Nissan. This has every single option. I'm exciting.

·
Registered
374 Posts
I'm getting 2017 at $50.5K OTD in 4x4 from Sterling McCall Nissan. This has every single option. I'm exciting.
That sounds like an awesome deal man! But, I have to tell you something. I really do not have any good experience with that dealer at all. They pulled the good old "bait and switch" tactic on me and I was pissed. I went to them to buy an S model Fronty only to be told that they do not have the one I am looking for but have an SV for 5k more. What is funny is that the next day I found another Fronty S model fronty at my carmax brand new for 5k less than the one at the dealer lol.

I am just waring you but those guys at sterling mccall are crooks. Their names are Ray Lewis and Stephen Baker. Be careful that they do not slip anything unexpected into the paper work or else you will be the one to pay for it.

Good luck and let me know how your purchase goes. Also be sure to sign up on the titanxdforum.com forum as they are just as awesome as this forum.

(I now expect myself to be booted from this forum for telling other members to visit another forum lol::laugh::)

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That sounds like an awesome deal man! But, I have to tell you something. I really do not have any good experience with that dealer at all. They pulled the good old "bait and switch" tactic on me and I was pissed. I went to them to buy an S model Fronty only to be told that they do not have the one I am looking for but have an SV for 5k more. What is funny is that the next day I found another Fronty S model fronty at my carmax brand new for 5k less than the one at the dealer lol.

I am just waring you but those guys at sterling mccall are crooks. Their names are Ray Lewis and Stephen Baker. Be careful that they do not slip anything unexpected into the paper work or else you will be the one to pay for it.

Good luck and let me know how your purchase goes. Also be sure to sign up on the titanxdforum.com forum as they are just as awesome as this forum.

(I now expect myself to be booted from this forum for telling other members to visit another forum lol::laugh::)
Oh, it was already purchased. I'm picking up the truck today.

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
How was your xp with them? Are you going to join the titanxdforum? lol>:D
Wasn't too bad since my close-friend's brother works as sale manager there. And of course I'll join the other forum plus clubtitan.org :)

·
Registered
374 Posts
Wasn't too bad since my close-friend's brother works as sale manager there. And of course I'll join the other forum plus clubtitan.org :)
Glad you had a good time. Maybe if I use your brother's friend next time, I can get better treatment :serious: and some discount as well. I was on titantalk not clubtitan lol.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts