Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Don't go in to the dealer. Get the best out-the-door price in writing from the online sales manager at all the dealers near you. Have them send the sticker so they can't bait and switch. If you have a trade don't mention it. Get a offer on your existing vehicle from Carvana and when you go in tell them they can match it if they want, otherwise let Carvana pick it up. On the financing look at he fine print and know your credit score. I think Nissan is offering their best rates to both level 1 and level 2 credit ratings so insist on that.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I paid 30k in September for crew cab pro4x with leather sun roof every option. Went to 4 dealers near me had prices from 31.5k to 33.5k from the dealers I didn't buy from

·
Registered
137 Posts
Paid $29k out the door for a new 2019 Pro4x (without leather or roof rack) in MD In mid December 2919.

I used Edmunds.com to find my truck and negotiated by text. Good Luck!

·
Registered
20 Posts
So what are they going for now ? Especially with hearing about all the discounts they should be giving during presidents day week and with them trying to off leftover 19s so badly.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Last day of the month is good, last day of the quarter even better. March 31. Bought mine on 1/31. Negotiated hard on 1/30. Walked away, texted a 1k less offer the 31st, they jumped on it. Dealer had 53 frontiers at the time.

·
Registered
182 Posts
It all depends on state/location, dealer, etc...

·
Registered
24 Posts
I have also been shopping for the same truck , I have found 5 I was interested in with in a hour drive .
I’m on the eastcoast just outside Philadelphia and do travel for deals but have so far found most dealers base there discount prices off your zip code because they are only using the Nissan factory incentives to discount .
I’m looking for a load premium package with leather and roof rack pro4x seems to MSRP around 38k and every dealer so far is coming in at 34.3k discount price .
Only advantage is finding a specific color , for me white or silver are everywhere .
I’m letting all the dealers know I’m in the market but everyone has the same discount price , maybe with the corona virus economy may slow a bit and dealers will move on there prices .
What pricing have you found in your area ?
Greg

1 - 15 of 15 Posts