Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not difficult, just time consuming

My brother is considering the Bushwakers for his 2011. What do you think? How was the install?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
The install was time consuming but not difficult. You have to put all the washers and bolts in the flares and then you have to put the rubber guard all the way around each flare so it doesn't rub up against the side of the truck. You use your existing fender liner screws. They only work with the chrome front bumper. I really like the outcome. Gives it a nice stance.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Great look!! I need a set of these, not sure why they only work with a chrome bumper? Guess I can trim something to make em fit? What's a little more cutting...

·
Premium Member
6,895 Posts
Great look!! I need a set of these, not sure why they only work with a chrome bumper? Guess I can trim something to make em fit? What's a little more cutting...
For trucks with the 1-pc front bumper you just have to figure out how to attach the forward-most part of the front Bushwacker fender, since normally it uses a tab that slides in between the older metal-type front end. You can either slot your stock 1-pc or cut the tab off and figure out a different method. The rest (including the rear) goes on as usual.

And do yourself a favor and do not, ever, ever buy the knock-off eBay versions. Get the real deal Bushwackers or don't get them at all

·
Registered
197 Posts
For trucks with the 1-pc front bumper you just have to figure out how to attach the forward-most part of the front Bushwacker fender, since normally it uses a tab that slides in between the older metal-type front end. You can either slot your stock 1-pc or cut the tab off and figure out a different method. The rest (including the rear) goes on as usual.

And do yourself a favor and do not, ever, ever buy the knock-off eBay versions. Get the real deal Bushwackers or don't get them at all
Good to know. Doesn't seem to difficult to make em work.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Estou querendo comprar esses alargadores de paralamas para minha Frontier SL 2016 mas não consigo encontrar aqui no Brasil. Alguém tem alguma sugestão mais em conta vi que esses da Bushwackers são 500 dólares e não tenho certeza se pega na minha caminhonete.

·
Premium Member
6,895 Posts
Estou querendo comprar esses alargadores de paralamas para minha Frontier SL 2016 mas não consigo encontrar aqui no Brasil. Alguém tem alguma sugestão mais em conta vi que esses da Bushwackers são 500 dólares e não tenho certeza se pega na minha caminhonete.
RE: Can't find in Brazil:
- Can't help you there.

RE: Compatibility with 2016 SL:
- As mentioned earlier, For trucks with the 1-pc plastic front bumper you just have to figure out how to attach the forward-most part of the front Bushwacker fender, since normally it uses a tab that slides in between the older metal-type front end. You can either slot your stock 1-pc or cut the tab off and figure out a different method. The rest (including the rear) goes on as usual. If you have the 2-pc metal bumper, these are supposedly bolt-on, per Bushwacker Fender Flares & Truck Bed Rail Caps - Get Ultimate Truck & Jeep Off Road Style & Protection

1 - 10 of 10 Posts