Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Alright so i have had my frontier for almost a year now which means i have stuff that i no longer need. I have a 2012 king cab SL. Please feel free to make an offer on stuff . Just be reasonable we are all adults. I can also bundle some stuff together if it is easier. I am from long island NY so some of the bigger stuff will not be shipped. Shipping is at your cost. All the pictures are in this post please scroll down for the rest sorry I couldn't figure this out for a day and a half

Tri-Fold soft cover. 80

No Name amazon roof rack basket with all hardware. 75

Stock muffler 60

18 in stock rim thread is 25 percent left. 100

Stock Rockford Fosgate radio and dash. 100

Amazon 50 in curved led light bar 60

Audiopipe 1500x2 subwoofer amp 75

Attachments

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sorry. Yes I have a 12 sl king cab. I will update it. and yes I have pictures. but it keeps saying they are to big and wont let me update them. i am trying to figure it out.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
34 Posts
would the basket fit on an OEM roof rack?

What are the dimensions?

Are there bars welded in place over top of the basket!?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yes. I had it on an oem roof rack. the rack and our roof rack are adjustable. I will get you the dimensions later today i am at work. If you are using the oem roof rack as a reference. Width it sits perfectly in between the two bars with an inch on each side. the length i will have to measure. I don't understand the last question. The bar is welded together except for the center which is able to be separated to add another mid section.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Referring to that x-bracing on the top. Is that removable?

Do you have any pictures with it mounted?

Where are you located?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
oh haha that's just bungee cords. And I do not sorry. I had it on for a month and decided to go a different route.

And long island ny

1 - 20 of 37 Posts