1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive got for sale
stock bilstines with coil 150
side steps 150
front bumper crome off my nisno with fog light or with out 165 w/o light with 180 ( local pick up only) has a little scratch on it
new set of cal mini rear shackles 75
stock lca 150
stock sway bar 65
dont have pics will get some up soon as i can so let me know what pics you wanna see

·
Registered
254 Posts
ive got for sale
side steps 150

dont have pics will get some up soon as i can so let me know what pics you wanna see
where are you located?

I may be interested in the side steps and shocks. can you get me some details?

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
stock bilstines with coil 150, Will thay add lift?
And the side step, like the stock one, that runs across the bottom of the doors, that acts like a step and a slider?

I would be into it if GATICA passes on it.

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
the side steps are actually very weak. visit the shrock website, there is a pic of some trail carnage on an X

·
Registered
30 Posts
Side steps

ive got for sale
side steps 150
front bumper crome off my nisno with fog light or with out 165 w/o light with 180 ( local pick up only) has a little scratch on it
new set of cal mini rear shackles 75
stock lca 150
stock sway bar 65
Still have the side steps? can I see a pic? I have a 2WD so i need looks more than rugged

·
Registered
192 Posts
Are the fogs the Nissan stock ones or an aftermarket brand (if aftermarket, which one)? Would you sell them without the bumper? If so, how much shipped to St Louis?

Also, x2 on the where are you located?

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
still got every thing up for sale ill have pic up im a day or two all parts are factory items

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
well the coils are stock ones so i dont think it will give lift and i think some of you got where im located im in westlake village ca i guss there more than one westlake sorry about the mistake.

·
Registered
67 Posts
wow that was preety funny:)

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Just look up Thousand Oaks, CA....that's the general area where he is located

1 - 16 of 16 Posts