Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have spoken with many people and still I cant decide on wich performance chip will fit me better and wich have less trouble....So I will leave it up to yall to decide............

1) Which chip will provide the most power for my fronty?

2) Which chip has a better rating with less glitches or problems?

3) What other mods are a must have to get the full benifit of the chip?

Thx alot Nate T

:itsfriday::itsfriday::itsfriday::itsfriday::itsfriday::itsfriday::itsfriday::itsfriday:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Do yourself a favor and get an uprev tune. It will be custom to your vehicle instead of a generic tune like superchips and bullydog come with. If you want something pretty to put on your dash get a bullydog, but if you want real power get uprev.

·
Registered
8,529 Posts
Before you think about a tuner (yes, they are handheld tuners, not just simple chips), think about your final mod list. If you want a simple intake/exhaust then superchips or BD. If you want something pretty to put on the dash then BD over superchips.

If you are going to do anything in relation to headers or highflow cats, then UpRev is your only option. It is our only real tuner that is custom to your vehicle.

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
UpRev. My .02.

·
Registered
880 Posts
UPREV. I had issues at first which scared the sh!t outa me. Made me wonder if I was ever gona get up and running. Now that it is, I love every bit about it. Would not second guess it for a second if had to do it again.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts