Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone used the Bullydog GT with a 4.0 '17 yet?

Looking at their website the last year I see listed is 16, however, that also shows update date of March2016.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Got a response back form Bullydog today. The 2017 applications are not available yet. Seems like slow development with the 2018 vehicles around the corner.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am striking out finding tuners for the '17's. Has anyone found a unit to work on their 17?

·
Premium Member
1,913 Posts
I am striking out finding tuners for the '17's. Has anyone found a unit to work on their 17?
your options are to keep pushing at BD (you might be able to install the '16 tune, no mechanical changes have been done to the motor) or to go with an Uprev tune. Cajun B Pipes has been used by several on this site (remote tuning) with great success. This works best if you are doing lots of power adders. (IMS, headers, catback...)

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I had considered giving the BD a try anyway with the 16 programming. I'll take a look at the Cajun. I've already got an AFE intake, Banks exhaust, and just ordered the IMS.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The BD tune for the 2016's won't run on a '17 and Cajun isn't doing anything on the 17's yet.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts