·
Registered
23 Posts
Still available?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
51 Posts
I am curious as to why you are selling this? I have one on my 2016 and wonder if you are having the same issues I am having with mine.

Nothing hardware related so any potential buyers please do not be concerned with my post.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am curious as to why you are selling this? I have one on my 2016 and wonder if you are having the same issues I am having with mine.

Nothing hardware related so any potential buyers please do not be concerned with my post.
I'm selling cause I traded for a new Ram.
I never had any issues.

Reactions: Bender6681

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bump it up...

·
Premium Member
6,101 Posts
Did you have a WOT Restriction on your '16...and IFF so, did your BD remove it?

·
Premium Member
6,101 Posts
nissan took off the WOT restriction in 2013 and up trucks.
That is what some say...not sure it is a consensus, however. This is why I asked the OP this specific question... He has direct experience. And this is his For Sale thread.

IFF Nissan did indeed remove the WOT restriction for '13 and newer, then anyone w/ a '12 or older would benefit from a BD for WOT restriction removal.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Well, it was a consensus... until you questioned it again. Maybe we can debate it for another 4 years. Holy SH!T!

My apologies to the OP for answering the question correctly, however inappropriate it was for me to do so, uninvited in a public forum!!!

·
Premium Member
6,101 Posts
Evil Twin: PM sent.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
did you notice with this tuner any measurable difference in the way your truck ran?
Yes... definetely more pep... and that was weighted Down with a topper and my parts and equipment in the back.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sold!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts