Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
like some of u know I work at a Nissan dealership, well a day or two ago I spotted an 05 black CC with some nice 17in black rims, level out (pro 4x decals), well long story short its on service because he literally fried the trucks computer while installing a bully dog programmer, they send him a replacement computer, but I wont work... :thatswck:
has this ever happen to any of you guys ? ?

·
Registered
15 Posts
what did it do?

I'm getting service engine soon light. Like p0605 rom error. How did that truck react? I can't drive mine have to wait till wed for nissan engineer at bully dog.

·
Premium Member
225 Posts
My bd has no issue what so ever. Hopefully it's not a major issue but a individual issue.

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
Subscribed...

·
Registered
371 Posts
like some of u know I work at a Nissan dealership, well a day or two ago I spotted an 05 black CC with some nice 17in black rims, level out (pro 4x decals), well long story short its on service because he literally fried the trucks computer while installing a bully dog programmer, they send him a replacement computer, but I wont work... :thatswck:
has this ever happen to any of you guys ? ?
it sounds like that was frontz (Rolys) truck. i havent experienced any problems with my power pup since i got it in March. He mustve unplugged the tuner while it was uploading on to the truck or something accidental, because installing the tune is too easy to mess up.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
^^ I think it is.. it had the Pro4x decals just like his..

·
Registered
4 Posts
I purchased the BullyDog GT tuner last week and only ran into one frustrating problem with it.

Long story short, i first tried to download the GT to the obdII and got a error code: 453... so i called Bullydog on monday and he told me i had the older version, so he sent me an email with the latest version v.1105 , i copied the files to the GTcard, and then selected Update GT Software. Even though i had the lastest software, it kept reading "Too much load, turn off accessories".

I later found out what the problem was... I did not clear the error code from the previous download. After this it worked fine. You can clear codes by using the GT's diagostics.

So lesson learned, make sure to have the latest updates from the BD website..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts