Nissan Frontier Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What kind of effect did you see on your MPG?
After beating on it and getting the tune to where I liked it, I was seeing about 1.5MPG increase. The driving coach part made me more aware of my starts and stops, so that helped as well.

·
Registered
397 Posts
...what did you trade it for?

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
...what did you trade it for?
2016 Nissan 370Z Nismo. I know, complete opposite end of the spectrum...lol. Wife works for a Nissan/Infiniti dealership and that car came in off a trade. I could not pass it up for whats done to it and the miles it had. It's been something I've wanted for a long time, but could never afford. So I traded in the truck and will wait for the next gen Frontier before I get another truck.

·
Registered
397 Posts
2016 Nissan 370Z Nismo. I know, complete opposite end of the spectrum...lol. Wife works for a Nissan/Infiniti dealership and that car came in off a trade. I could not pass it up for whats done to it and the miles it had. It's been something I've wanted for a long time, but could never afford. So I traded in the truck and will wait for the next gen Frontier before I get another truck.
Congrats, nice new ride!

There's a Porsche 911 c4 out in ND that I've been toying with the idea of getting but it's such an impractical vehicle...

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I was trying to get my uncles 77 or 79 Porsche thats been sitting for years, but he would not give it up. Yes, they're impractical but man are they fun! lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.