Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
image.jpg I traded my frontier for a tundra so no longer can use this bull bar. It was installed at the end of July 2015 so barely over s year ago.

Black bull bar with chrome"skid plate". And KC off road lights no wiring harness.

Located in Columbus ga and not looking to ship it. Asking $175 obo

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry msk59 I looked at shopping but really rather just sell locally. Wrapping it and all is such a pain.

·
Registered
78 Posts
View attachment 212546 I traded my frontier for a tundra so no longer can use this bull bar. It was installed at the end of July 2015 so barely over s year ago.

Black bull bar with chrome"skid plate". And KC off road lights no wiring harness.

Located in Columbus ga and not looking to ship it. Asking $175 obo
I'm interested, mainly for the lights. I could resale the bar however. Are the kc's Driving Lights, Spots, etc?

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Make a bracket and bolt it onto the new truck. My bull bar is off a Toyota, I made it work easy enough
Tundra is a longer truck and with out a hitch insert or bull bar I currently have 14" to spare front and back in the garage. So don't really want to add 5" to the front and cut down on my parking clearance.

I'm interested, mainly for the lights. I could resale the bar however. Are the kc's Driving Lights, Spots, etc?
They were off road long range, but have sold. I believe the lights were $120 new with wiring kit in Amazon.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Where are you located?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
Original post says that he is in Columbus, Georgia

1 - 12 of 12 Posts