1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
I wanna say these guys have a real good reputation, I know a lot of the titan guys use their nerf bars.

·
Premium Member
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for the input but now i am really confused :comphead:

i just heard from my local truck outfitter in regards to the baja bar i asked about & they told me to make sure i have the metal lower bumper NOT a plastic one (XE model) but i just checked my truck & my Pro-4x has the plastic outer bumper

is there a metal bumper underneath that it mounts to - its too dark & cold now to be crawling under my truck !

THANKS

·
Registered
174 Posts
i think your hooped. the 05-08 have models (nismo and maybe LE) that have chrome metal lower bumpers, the other is a solid plastic one. i'm not sure any of the 09+ have a metal lower.

on another note did they happen to say how much it was worth? i cant seem to find a price anywhere online

·
Registered
572 Posts
yea i have a 06 SE and i gots the chrome one, a buddy of mine gots the 07 LE and got a plastic bumper

·
Premium Member
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
goddangit !

thanks for the heads up hoping to hear from accessory guy to see what he was able to find out & from what i gather, i may be screwed for no matter what i look at!

anoxion
my guy gave me a price of 399 + 50 for install

1 - 6 of 6 Posts