Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I'm building a 2008 4X4 LE CREW that had a huge engine fire. I'm having issues finding an ECM, and hope that this forum can provide some info on finding one.

Thanks,

Carlo

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, but the problem is I don't know the model number, because the ecm was burned. I have the dealer part number (23710-ZS03A), but they are blank and really pricey.

Anyone know the part number for an 08' LE 4X Crew?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

·
Rogue Admin
2007 LE 4x4 Crew Cab Long Box
13,804 Posts
Yes, but the problem is I don't know the model number, because the ecm was burned. I have the dealer part number (23710-ZS03A), but they are blank and really pricey.

Anyone know the part number for an 08' LE 4X Crew?
I'm confused. You don't know the model number, you have the part number, and then you ask for the part number. Help me help you.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm confused. You don't know the model number, you have the part number, and then you ask for the part number. Help me help you.
I'm looking for the model number on the box of a similar truck, so in can search for a used part that will interchange. The part number I listed is for a new "BLANK" one from the dealer, and I'm trying to avoid spendjng over 6 bones on a new one.

The truck is a salvage title, so I really don't want to invest too much.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yea.... Not sure what goes on here....

Can't you simply find a used one for same year / model and aside from possibly needing to be reflashed to work with your vehicle, should work?
I'm getting conflicting info on what will work. I know I will need to be programmed to my truck, but I was told by the dealer that only certain years of the exact models truck and xterras will work.

They couldn't give me more than that, so I'm here

1 - 8 of 8 Posts