Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm selling my yota Bilstein 4600's used for a budget titan swap now that I've gone to radflo's. Nothing wrong with these at all I just wanted more travel and the ability to change my lift height since I'm kicking the idea of spindles around. These will come fully assembled ready to put on your truck. They have 500 lb springs so it would be a hair firmer than stock for a 2wd and get you 5.5 inches of lift or a plush ride and get you about 4~4.5 inches of lift for a 4wd. The exact lift heights for the budget swap as far as I know are still a mystery but I got 5.5 for a stock 2wd out of these. They would make a great place to start your build like I did or a good set to swap in if you're sending your rebuildable set back. 250 bucks or the best offer gets them, you gotta pay shipping though these things aren't light.

My zip is 30319 just incase anyone asks.

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sadly I cant find anything with the tires off at full droop so you could see where the UCA's were but here are a few pictures of it sitting. I hate that first one with how I originally mounted the light bar

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,880 Posts
I believe these were the original struts I started with when developing the idea. They rode pretty nice and you should be able to change the spring if need be.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You are correct with both comments its pretty easy to change those out if 500 seems a little wimpy for you

1 - 5 of 5 Posts