Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
They are standard on navaras as well as on the interior door handles ,but door lock button is on dash & navara is righthand drive

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
It sure does give the doors a finish look. Just wondering why they haven't come out with ones for the KC (or the Frontier not Pathfinder). Someone's not thinking, I'm sure they could sell a ton of these!

·
Registered
79 Posts
I have them on my truck too, and have gotten a lot of compliments on them. They can probably be found by searching the forum, but if anybody is interested here are the Nissan part numbers:

-- LF = 80961-EA300
-- RF = 80960-EA300
-- LR = 82961-EA300
-- RR = 82960-EA300

Just remember they are Pathfinder parts so if you go searching on-line you have to specify that instead of Frontier. And they are Crew Cab only unless you want the extra holes/switches. I have heard of some folks buying the 4-switch driver's door assembly and installing it in a KC. Fills the extra holes and gives a couple extra switches to use for something creative.

I am also starting to see some aftermarket stick-on dash overlay kits (the carbon-fiber and wood-grain kind mostly). The bigger, more elaborate kits have pieces that cover the switch bezels in the doors. Just another option.

Attachments

·
Registered
737 Posts
Oh well, it rained and I was surprised how fast the white letters looked dingy on the carpet mats. I thought maybe they sold rubber ones with the logo, but I can't find any.

Does the adding the door plates require you to remove the door panel?

·
Registered
737 Posts
Oh well, it rained and I was surprised how fast the white letters looked dingy on the carpet mats. I thought maybe they sold rubber ones with the logo, but I can't find any.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Coldfire said:
Looks great!

Q-tip, are those rubber floor mats with the Nismo symbol. Where did you get those?
Actually those are some cheap clear mats I had in my last truck. When I traded it I just moved them over and put them in on top of the factory Nismo mats. I like that I can still see the logos under there but on the whole they look pretty bad.

Keeps them clean though!! 8)

·
Registered
79 Posts
Binford said:
Coldfire said:
No, just the switch plates, which pop right out.
I used an old credit card to pry up the switch plates. I don't have any pictures, but when you buy the new plates you can see where the clips are and where/how you need to pry to get them off. The switches themselves are clipped to the bezels and the credit card helps pop them off too. The driver's door switch assembly had one small screw holding it to the bezel but the rest were all clipped on.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I don't know if it's just the angle of the photos or what, but I can't really tell if these exactly match the other "brushed aluminum" parts in the truck. I mean color and the bevels around the edges. Can anybody who has installed these comment on this? And does anybody know where you can order them online? Thanks 8)

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
bluegrass said:
I don't know if it's just the angle of the photos or what, but I can't really tell if these exactly match the other "brushed aluminum" parts in the truck. I mean color and the bevels around the edges. Can anybody who has installed these comment on this? And does anybody know where you can order them online? Thanks 8)
They match the brushed alum in the steering wheel and around the shifter exactly.

I orderd them from yournissanparts.com

·
Registered
36 Posts
I just put in the "brushed aluminum" switch plate in and it looks real good. I also replace the stock black door handles with the chrome ones. I really like this 2 mod. Thanks for the intruction that post on this forum. It really helps. This forum rocks.

·
Registered
147 Posts
navara-au said:
They are standard on navaras as well as on the interior door handles ,but door lock button is on dash & navara is righthand drive
Heres what i am starting to wonder... if the navara is the same thing as the Frontier. then the parts should fit on both Trucks. the only thing would be ordering the parts. Correct me if i am wrong on this one. I would really like to have the Clear corners.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts