Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I mentioned when I joined the forum last week that I was looking for a truck and had pretty much narrowed it down to the Frontier. I found a nice one about 120 miles away and took a day off to go check it out, and ended up buying it. Saturday I took the train down to Portland to bring her home.

2012 Nissan Frontier SV Crew Cab 4x4, 77,300 miles. Color is Lava Red. The original window sticker was in the glove box and confirmed that there are very few options added beyond the SV standard equipment. It did have a Nissan factory bed liner and Class IV hitch package for $530 and floor mats for $115. Currently it has Weathertech mats front and back and I don't know if these were the "option" mats, or were added later.

The truck has only 1 previous owner and it was purchased in July 2012 near Portland and it stayed there its whole life (until now). Though it has very few factory options, the previous owner did do some upgrades that made what I think is a nice truck!

Add-ons/upgrades:
MB Wheels Chaos 6 wheels (17")
BFG A/T TA KO2 "Baja Champion" LT265/70R17 tires
K&N cold air intake
Westin grill guard
PIAA front lights
Magnaflow exhaust
Undercover locking hard tonneau cover
N-Fab Nerf Steps
Pioneer AVH-X2500BT color screen head unit (stereo)
Bilstein shocks (I don't think these are standard/OEM)
Lift or leveling kit (details unknown)

Stereo

Muffler

Front Suspension

Rear Suspension

Any comments are welcome!

Rob

One question for now...the headlamp bulbs look a little odd. Is this standard?

Also, the dealer passed my contact info to the original owner and I hope to be able to ask a couple of questions about the work on the suspension. And hopefully get the keys to the tonneau cover!

Rob

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
Congratulations on the new truck. I really like the Lava Red color. The Weather Tech mats would have been added by the original owner ... not a factory option.

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
Welcome

Sent from my iPhone 7 plus using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Here's a picture of the rear shackles (I think) from outside, if it helps any with identifying the lift.

Rob

1 - 6 of 6 Posts