Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yep... just broke up with her. even if i asked a simple question she would blow up and make a scene. we always got into fights over something so stupid, usually i said something not meaning anything by it and she blew her top. now tonight she says that im making a big mistake and all this crap. aparently im hard headed for not changing my mind. im kinda happy that i did it. i can actually live a little. but at the same time, kinda sux.

o well..... theres im gonna take some time off, let my money build back up, theres a girl that i hung out with today (no i didnt cheat on my now ex) shes super laid back, likes the same stuff as me, got a really big scholarship to a private school about an hour away playing lacrosse. plus, shes beautiful.

just needed to vent a little bit there.

thanks!

·
Premium Member
13,985 Posts
Well i'm sorry to hear your 2 yr relationship came to an end. It sounds like it was for the better. It takes a lot of work to make a relationship work but if it's more work than play it's usually not worth it.

Take your time and enjoy some single time. Don't jump right back into something - I have so many guy friends that did that and it never ended well.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well i'm sorry to hear your 2 yr relationship came to an end. It sounds like it was for the better. It takes a lot of work to make a relationship work but if it's more work than play it's usually not worth it.

Take your time and enjoy some single time. Don't jump right back into something - I have so many guy friends that did that and it never ended well.
yes it def does. we would break and not see each other for a week or so quite a bit. just seemed stupid to keep going with that.

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
....ah wise man once told me....

"Stay single and your pockets will jingle!"

I'd didn't take his advice. :(:laugh:

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
Sometimes its just not meant to be. Sorry to hear that happen but man you'll find someone who better suites you. There's plenty of fish in the sea.

Now i will say this- relationship is like money. Its easily despensable it just depends on how hard your willing to work towards keeping it.

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Next!

·
Registered
99 Posts
There once was a man who asked a woman to marry him...she said NO. So the man went on to live with his nice house, with money in the bank, always driving a new truck, and a harley, playing on his boat on the weekends, hanging out with his friends whenever he wanted to, leaving the toilet seat up, burping farting and drinking large quantities of beer at will....the end.

·
Banned
6,781 Posts

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
You, Mtn Biker are the Luckiest Guy in Cinci!
Go for someone Younger and Hotter while you can.
And yes, save your money.

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Sounds exactly like my X.. We were together for almost 2.5, and i decided to call it quits. Im extremely glad i did (although it sucked at the time). I can do what i want, when i want, who i want, and i save sooo much money left over its ridiculous. Girls are expensive!! Its been a year now, and i am having such a great time being single. I missed a lot of opportunities in those two years, but i also learned a great deal. Now i know what to look for when i really wanna get serious. Enjoy being single. No rebound girlfriends either! .lol But seriously.

We all think its the end of the world at the time, but in a life perspective it really aint sh!t.

·
Registered
919 Posts
Congrats on getting rid of her. Seems like your making the mistake of jumping into another possible relationship, though. Stay single, get laid daily, and do whatever the hell you want! Why would you mess that up with a "relationship"?

·
Registered
256 Posts
There once was a man who asked a woman to marry him...she said NO. So the man went on to live with his nice house, with money in the bank, always driving a new truck, and a harley, playing on his boat on the weekends, hanging out with his friends whenever he wanted to, leaving the toilet seat up, burping farting and drinking large quantities of beer at will....the end.
Greatest story ever told.

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
Excuse me mister..i'm not expensive..the trucks are! lol
Pfft......They all say that haha j/k

Congrats on getting rid of her. Seems like your making the mistake of jumping into another possible relationship, though. Stay single, get laid daily, and do whatever the hell you want! Why would you mess that up with a "relationship"?
Cant forget this....

I saved on my life insurance by ditching my girlfriend...

·
Registered
367 Posts
No worries man she was runnig behind anyways that is what women do best in fl. Women that I have been with only want 2 things a fat wallet or a fat head. Hope west coast are women are better than these east coast tramps. A man years ago gave some info on what to do when I broke up with my 2nd or 3rd girlfriend I never did I`M over weight and jobless and living at home. Here is what he told me get a light buzz on and screw and screw damn near anything that seems clean big ones small ones big butts no butts big boobs small butts small boobies:noworries::noworries: man

1 - 20 of 38 Posts