haha woww my electric blue nismo KC '05 only has 28k miles... xD

·
Registered
38 Posts
i just hit 9600 today on my 09

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Nice! Have you had any warranty or non-warranty repairs in those 100k miles?

I just turned over 87k on my '08 and only problem it had was rear pinion seal went bad and they replaced the entire rear axle under warranty.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Nice, very nice! Join the club, mine is hitting 132,000 right now! Still running strong and I hope it does for 4 more years.

·
Super Moderator
11,060 Posts
Nice, very nice! Join the club, mine is hitting 132,000 right now! Still running strong and I hope it does for 4 more years.
What year is it? It should see 4 more years.

Clint

·
Registered
20 Posts
Congratulations ! I hope my 09 makes it to 100,000mi with no serious issues

·
Registered
615 Posts

I just turned over 87k on my '08 and only problem it had was rear pinion seal went bad and they replaced the entire rear axle under warranty.
Holy crap! Did you drive coast to coast several times? I dont feel so bad at almost 24k. Would be lower but my roommate doesnt know how to save money for his own ride. :/

·
Registered
237 Posts
Sweet. Guess no major problems?

I think i drive as much as you or even more.

08 se4x4 with 58k miles.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Sweet. Guess no major problems?
*Had to replace the stock Long Trails at about 25k because they were so worn and very un-even - alignment was fine.
*Rear drive shaft replaced at 25675 because the u-joints were shot.
*Had the Rockford Fosgate head unit replaced twice, left front door speaker replaced once and the amp replaced once because the speaker cut in and out. They couldn't figure out why, so they just started and kept replacing parts until it worked.
*Front drive shaft replaced. Not sure of mileage.
*Fuel level sensor replaced at 53580 miles.
*E-vap control valve replaced at 58440 miles. They didn't have the filter kit, so I am expecting it to go again at some point.
*Timing chains and guides replaced at 71681 miles at a cost of $2244.03 out of my pocket.
*Air Bag Sensor Recall
*Currently am having some transmission vibration issues. Have done the radiator/cooler bypass and flushed through about 20 qts of ATF.
*Also, the rear u-joints are shot again, so I'll be replacing them this spring....or sooner if they completely let go.
*Replaced front bumper this week - deer.

I love my truck but am a very disappointed in Nissan and their Consumer Affairs people. They would not work with me at all on the timing chain guide issue. I haven't even bothered to call on the transmission issues. This is my third Nissan truck since 1987. That '87 went over 350,000 miles and only had to replace the water pump (because the fan clutch locked up). The guy I sold it to, still has it and it still runs great. I fully expected this truck to go that far without any major problems. I will continue to drive it and maintain it as I always have until something major happens (transmission?), or until I decide I want another truck payment again.

·
Registered
69 Posts
wow, it will be a long time before I hit the 100,000 mark. And i'm counting in KMs. I'm nearing 16000km on my 09 (bought in Dec 08), so coming up on 10,000mi lol

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
I miss that mileage. 10,000 was a good time. Nissan are great trucks but just the sight of 132,000 on the clock makes me nervous. We're hoping to get what the Hardbody did, 400,000 +.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts