Nissan Frontier Forum banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts
I’ll have to check mine again in the morning. I purposely rest my trip meter, my Eco Drive report and all the other averages during every fill up. And I calculate it myself according to fill up gallons and miles driven out of habit since I never had one do it for me. I had an average of 24 for the 2k mile trip to ND and 17 for the trip back pulling 6100 pounds. Kept it under 2k RPM as best I could and drafted semis. If I didn’t, it blew through a tank much quicker.

Just Monday I reset everything for a 300 mile highway trip and got 23.9. I’m not sure I believe that. Again, I’m interested to see what it says now since I just filled up again and have only done 39 miles so far back-and-forth to work.

::edit:: guess things get exaggerated as time goes on. Here’s my old post and my statement above is a little off.

Got you all beat. My instantaneous MPGs will hit 100 MPGs while coasting down a decent hill...and will exceed 150 MPGs right after I depress my clutch.

My best single trip so far was 28.2 on a 37 mile trip across town, however my overall average for the last ~2500 miles is 19.2 thanks to remote start and the Arizona summer.
View attachment 356175
My wife's SV also got 28.2 according to the computer once. This was driving on the I10 going from Tucson to Safford.

Actual was right at 26 hand calculated. I don't know why computer over estimates the mileage?

My wife idles a LOT and almost all city driving and hand calculated is around 22 and my S I have been getting 23 all hand calculated.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.