·
Premium Member
1,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just giving this a bump to see who is coming out

·
Registered
211 Posts
I was born in Bryan. If I can foresee getting back down to Houston in time for work that evening, I'll make the drive to see you fellas. I knew I should not have volunteered for that Saturday night shift, but who can say 'no' to some moneys?

·
Premium Member
1,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
This trip is in jeopardy of being rescheduled because the owner will not open it up if there is excessive mud so weather permitting this may or may not be still on. I will keep everyone posted on what is going on

·
Registered
23 Posts
i will be in Bryan on friday night for a party, so i'm at BVORR for sure, if they're open.

btw, there will be a good sized group of FJ Cruisers out there that we will be wheeling with

·
Premium Member
1,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Anyone and everyone is welcome but because it is a private park you cannot just show up at anytime without contacting someone inside to unlock the gate.

Gates will be open at 9:30 for the FJ group which will be guided by the BVORR owners brother, Mike.

A Hummer group and a Range Rover group will be there as well and will be guided by Eric Hurt, the president of Bryan/College Station TX4WD chapter.

We can tag along with either of the groups as we please.

$10 per person cash is the fee to be paid at sign it.
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=285382798475&index=1

There is going to be a convoy meeting at the loves truck stop in waller at 290 and 2920. We are meeting at 8am sharp

1 - 13 of 13 Posts