Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is for a brand new set of seat covers that were removed from my new truck. The truck is a 2016 Nissan Frontier SV with REGULAR passenger seat-NOT THE FOLD FLAT SEAT- NOT THE FOLD FLAT SEAT. The covers are GRAY in color, Have the AIR BAG pouch in them ( You can use these if you don't have air bags in the seats), 60/40 Rear seat, and all head rest covers. No Holes or burn marks or stains. $300 I had leather seat covers put in my truck and these are the take off's. sc2.jpg

sc1.jpg

sc3.jpg

·
Registered
374 Posts
This is for a brand new set of seat covers that were removed from my new truck. The truck is a 2016 Nissan Frontier SV with REGULAR passenger seat-NOT THE FOLD FLAT SEAT- NOT THE FOLD FLAT SEAT. The covers are GRAY in color, Have the AIR BAG pouch in them ( You can use these if you don't have air bags in the seats), 60/40 Rear seat, and all head rest covers. No Holes or burn marks or stains. $300 I had leather seat covers put in my truck and these are the take off's. View attachment 238369

View attachment 238377

View attachment 238385
Would these work on an 2016 S Trim CC? I bought a brand new 16 S Trim CC and it comes with grey cloth seats. I could buy these for the future but I do not have 300 bucks on me lol :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts